Developing a Universally Usable Interface. Building a user interface that meets the needs of a diverse population can be incredibly difficult. Research the best practices for developing a universally usable interface, as well as some of the federal legislation that applies (such as Section 508).
Write a four- to five-page paper in which you:
- Assess at least five best practices for developing a universally usable interface.
- Evaluate how Section 508 affects developing user interfaces and assess this compliancy standard’s impact on users.
- Give three examples of available tools for verifying that your interfaces meet universal design guidelines and the advantages and disadvantages of each.
- Examine the practicality of building multiple interface options for diverse populations, rather than building one interface that meets the needs of the majority of end users.
- Use at least three quality resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar websites do not qualify as quality resources.
- This course requires the use of Strayer Writing Standards. For assistance and information, please refer to the Strayer Writing Standards link in the left-hand menu of your course. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
IS THIS THE ASSIGNMENT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR? ORDER HERE
- Evaluate the design of a user interface, including usability and accessibility considerations.
** Note I had done a similar assignment before however I received no grade and it was marked for plagarisim. I will attach that assignment here as well, incase that helps.