Analytical Evidence Time Warner Cable. Q1. Please study the case about the “Time Warner Cable” and write an analytical and
evidence based paper of minimum five (5) pages, APA formatted encompass the followings:
● A summary history and analysis of Time Warner business expansion since 2000
● What have been the business markets for Time Warner?
● Who is the competition for Time Warner and what policies Time Warner have used to challenge
● What are the significant regulatory areas that impact the operations and strategic decisions of
● The technological change and challenges that Time Warner has been facing.
Q2. research six (6) peer-reviewed articles that can be used to answer your Q1 . Your discussion should summarize the articles in such a way that
it can justify any arguments you may present in your Q1 and should be different
from the abstract. In addition to your researched peer-reviewed article, you must include an
example of the article researched as it is applied by industry (company, business entity, and so
Please note: This article summary should not be the only article researched for your Q1
. You may (and should) have several other articles researched to fully answer your
Q1. The concept of this DQ is to allow to be proactive in the research
necessary to complete this assignment. You may use your article summary, partially or in its
entirety in your Q1.
Analytical Evidence Time Warner Cable. Important: Please ensure that your reference for the article is in correct APA format, as your
reference in your discussion post. Depending on which electronic database you use, you
should see a “Cite” selection for your article. In addition, there should be a variety of articles
summarized and as such, students should have different articles summarized. Your summary
MUST include ALL of the following in your DQ post (include every item in the bullet list below,
or you will not receive full credit):
Do these in order:
● In correct APA format, write the Reference of the article.
● Clearly state what the article is about and its purpose.
● Describe how you will use it in your upcoming assignment.
● Repeat for a total of six (6) peer-reviewed sources.