The Theories Guiding Implementation Process; Nursing theories reflect evidence-based practice that guide nursing practice. Subsequently there are theories which guide the implementation process. Change theory is one of the more widely used models when implementing new techniques within a healthcare organization. After reviewing Lewin theory of change plan how you will introduce your problem and plan not the workplace. The implementation plan should include the suggestions made from the interview with your mentor this week. For this assignment, you will write an APA style paper using the following criteria:
- Include background on change theory and the model for improvement.
- Discuss how you will educate the staff on the importance of the plan proposal and implementation (including feedback from your manager) using the model for improvement.
- Include how you will overcome the resistance to new processes within the workplace while adapting to the learner and morale of the health care
- Include points from the interview with your mentor in the PE that directly relate to this topic.
- Present how to the address and overcome barriers.
- Include the evaluation method of education provided to staff and success of the implementation (optionally, including feedback from your manager).
Students are required to use the template provided for this assignment. The cover page must include the following:
- Title of the paper
- The student’s name
- Course number and name
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- The assignment must have a minimum of four references.
- All references must be cited within the text and all in-text citations must have a reference.
- The paper must be written in APA format using 7th edition.
- The paper must have an introduction and a conclusion.
- The paper must have a separate references page formatted in APA style.
- The paper must be a minimum of three double-spaced pages, which does not include the cover and reference pages. The Theories Guiding Implementation Process