HRMT 415-HR analytics Levels: Throughout the previous weeks, we identified a number of uses for a human resource information system (HRIS). With each of these purposes, we discussed the information that can be retrieved to improve the operations and services provided to employee as well as managing the information. This is referred to as HR analytics.
Define, discuss, and provide a practical example of each of the four levels of HR analytics: operational reporting, advanced reporting, strategic analytics, and predictive analytics.
Provide an example of data (i.e. analytics) that can be retrieved from each of these levels. For example, using e-Recruitment and e-Selection software, you can identify the demographics and number of applicants for each position. You would also explain on how this information would be useful to the organization. HRMT 415-HR analytics Levels
The following will help guide you through the mechanics of the paper:
- Utilize the APA Style for preparing your paper. An APA sample paper is attached which will also serve as a mini-guide.
- You will use a minimum 3 resources, with at least 2 of those sources being peer-reviewed. You can, of course, use more sources.
- The “body” of the paper will be no less than 3 pages and no more than 5 pages in length.
- Your title page, abstract, references, and any attachments are not included in the page count.
- Your introduction will provide an opportunity to capture the reader’s attention with a “hook.” It also indicates what the paper will be about and how you will approach the topic.
- Your conclusion will summarize the main idea, ties the main points together neatly for the reader, and ends with a sense of finality. Avoid introducing new ideas in the conclusion.
- Save your paper as Last Name_Week2_HRMT415.doc (e.g. Smith_Week2_HRMT415.doc).
- I encourage you use, at a minimum, the word processing software’s grammar and spell check, making the necessary corrections before submitting as punctuation, essay format (thesis, supporting paragraphs with transition and topic sentences, and summary) grammar, and documentation count toward your grade. HRMT 415-HR analytics Levels