Research Method of Healthcare: Healthcare research generates reliable information that guides policy formulation planning and the improvement of the quality of healthcare services. Reporting your research results is an important process: Through your report other scientists understand what you did and how you did it, allowing them to replicate your research.
You have completed your research and are ready to share your findings with the scientific community. For this assignment, briefly write on what should be in the following parts of your report:
- Title page
- Research methodology
- Research results
- References (Provide 5 sample APA references)
There should be a minimum of five (5) pages, not including the title and reference pages. Remember to use the APA style for references. Research Method of Healthcare
Submitting your assignment in APA format means, at a minimum, you will need the following:
- Title page: Remember the running head. The title should be in all capitals.
- Length: 5 pages minimum
- Abstract: This is a summary of your paper, not an introduction. Begin writing in third person.
- Body: This begins on the page following the title page and abstract page and must be double-spaced (be careful not to triple- or quadruple-space between paragraphs). The typeface should be 12-pt. Times Roman or 12-pt. Courier in regular black type. Do not use color, bold type, or italics, except as required for APA-level headings and references. The deliverable length of the body of your paper for this assignment is 5 pages. In-body academic citations to support your decisions and analysis are required. A variety of academic sources is encouraged.
- Reference page: References that align with your in-body academic sources are listed on the final page of your paper. The references must be in APA format using appropriate spacing, hanging indent, italics, and uppercase and lowercase usage as appropriate for the type of resource used. Remember, the Reference page is not a bibliography but a further listing of the abbreviated in-body citations used in the paper. Every referenced item must have a corresponding in-body citation.